The latest report titled “Carbon Fibre Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Carbon Fibre.
|Product Name||Carbon Fibre|
|Process Included||Carbon Fibre Production From a Polymer via Carbonization|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Carbon Fibre production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Carbon Fibre Production Process:
1. Carbon Fibre Production from a Polymer via Carbonization: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of carbon fibre production from a polymer using carbonization. Prior to the carbonization process, the fibre’s long strands get drawn in order to create a polymer filament yarn. Next, this yarn gets heated at extreme temperatures to facilitate carbonization since heating expels the majority of the non-carbon atoms. In the last stage, processes like spinning, stabilizing, carbonizing, treating the surface, and sizing, finally leads to the formation of carbon fibres.
Carbon Fibre is a very strong polymer (five times stronger and twice as stiff as steel) that is also known as graphite fibre. It is a lightweight material that is around 5–10 micrometres (one micron is 0.0001 millimetre) in diameter. It has several properties, including being stiff and chemical resistant and has high tensile strength, temperature tolerance, and low thermal expansion. It is tolerant to temperature and can handle excessive heat.
The fibre comprises of carbon atoms that bond together to make a long chain. It consists of very fine and strong crystalline carbon filaments that are woven together to make cloth and can also be made into a permanent shape, moulded and coated in resin or plastic.
The market for Carbon Fibre is being driven by the several properties of the material, like being strong, stiff, and light in weight. It is as strong as steel but light like plastic which makes it ideal for applications like constructing great building materials. In addition, it is also employed in many industrial end-uses, such as in aerospace, military, civil engineering, and motorsports, as well as other competitive sports, which further propels the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Carbon Fibre Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Carbon Fibre market?
- What are the various processes used for Carbon Fibre production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Carbon Fibre?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Carbon Fibre?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Carbon Fibre?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Carbon Fibre?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Carbon Fibre production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Carbon Fibre production?
- What is the time frame for Carbon Fibre plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Carbon Fibre?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/carbon-fibre-reinforced-plastic
- Carbon Monoxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/carbon-monoxide
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/carboxymethyl-cellulose
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA