Blocking websites on your iPhone can be a helpful way to keep your browsing experience safe and private. By blocking certain websites, you can keep yourself from being exposed to harmful content or scams. In this article, we’ll show you how to block websites on your iPhone with just a few simple steps.
How to Block Websites on iPhone
If you’re someone who likes to keep your iPhone browsing experience as clean and uncomplicated as possible, then blocking websites might just be the perfect solution for you. You can easily block websites on your iPhone by following these simple steps:
- Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone and sign in to your iCloud account if necessary.
- From the main menu bar, select Settings > Safari > Websites.
- On the Websites screen, scroll down until you see the “Blocked Sites” section and click on it to view the list of blocked websites.
- To unblock a website, simply click on the “X” next to its name and it will be automatically unblocked in future visits to Safari.
How To Block Sites On An Android
There are a few ways to block websites on an Android device. The first way is to use the built-in accessibility features of your phone, which can be found in the Settings menu. You can also use a third-party app like Blocking Site or Web Shield.
On an iPhone, you can add sites to a blacklist by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Under the General heading, tap on Websites.
- Under the Websites heading, tap on Add Website…
- Type in the URL of the website you want to block and tap Add Website.
- If you want to add multiple URLs for blocking, just repeat steps 5 and 6 until all URLs have been added.
- To remove a URL from the blacklist, just tap on it and it will be removed from the list automatically.
iOS 9 Feature That Blocks Websites
iOS 9 introduces a new feature that blocks websites from loading on your iPhone. This can be a great way to keep your browsing privacy protected and avoid potentially harmful websites.
To enable this feature, go to Settings > Safari > Websites. From here, you can select which websites you want to allow or block. Note that this feature is not permanent, and websites will eventually be allowed back if they are not currently being blocked by the feature.
Chrome Extension and Website Blocking
If you’re looking for a way to block websites on your iPhone, you can use an extension or a website blocker built into the Safari browser. For Chrome, there is an extension called “Block Site” that does the same thing. Both of these methods are easy to use and require just one button press…
To use Block Site, simply download the extension from the Chrome Web Store and click on the button on the toolbar that says “Block Site.” Once you’ve installed it, clicking on this button will open a new window that has a list of all the websites that are currently blocked. You can add any website that you want to block by clicking on its name and then pressing the “Add This Website To The List” button.
To use Safari’s website blocker, open up the Safari browser and go to Preferences –> Websites. On this page, you’ll see a list of all the websites that are currently open in Safari. To add a website to this list, simply click on its name and then press the “Add This Website To The List” button. You can also remove websites from this list by clicking on its name and then pressing the “Remove This Website From The List” button.
Blocking websites is a great way to keep yourself safe online and protect your privacy. By using blockers, you can easily prevent yourself from seeing unsavory content or ads. In this guide, we will show you how to block websites on your iPhone with just one button. Once you have learned how to do this, you will be able to keep yourself safe and protect your privacy at the same time.