Canon printers are among the best in the industry and are used everywhere. Canon printers are favoured throughout because of their dependability and quality. Whether for personal or professional purposes. Unfortunately, Canon printers occasionally exhibit problems.
The “Canon Printer Offline problem” is one of the most frequent errors. This issue normally happens when the printer cannot adequately interface with the computer and shut offline. Many users of Canon printers may find this error to be difficult and aggravating. On the other side, this mistake is fairly frequent and easy to fix.
Before starting with the fixes, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Check for the USB Port. it should be inserted properly.
- The printer should show up on the Windows Hardware Section
- Make sure of the working of wifi and its connection to the printer
- Check if the modem is connected to the wifi network.
Why is the Canon printer still showing as offline? The Canon printer still displays offline even after following all the instructions and connecting it to the PC. So it’s time to tackle the problem by starting with some easy remedies. To start, consider the Canon Printer Troubleshooting Guide following fixes:
Solution 1-(Start From Restart)
First Unplug the power cord of the printer
● Wait for some time.
● Now, Plug the power cord back into the printer and turn it on.
● See, if it resolves the printer offline issue.
Solution 2-(Check all Connections)
It is crucial to check in advance with all of the connections. Verify that the printer and printer are correctly connected. The printer could become inoperative due to a faulty connection. Make sure the USB cord is connected correctly.
Solution 3-(Driver update)
The Canon printer may stop working if the driver is an outdated printer driver. To update the driver correctly, follow these steps:
- Click on the Start menu
- Search for the “Device Manager” option.
- Go to the “Device Manager” and open it.
- Under the “Printers” section find the printer and then right-click on it.
- Click on “Update Driver” from the menu.
- Go through the instructions that are on-screen to update the printer’s driver.
Solution 4-(Print Spooler Service)
Sending all print jobs to the printer is the responsibility of the print spooler service. How to verify the print spooler service is as follows:
- Press the Windows key + R, it will open up the Run dialog box.
- Type “services.msc” inside the Run dialog box and then press Enter.
- Search for the “Print Spooler” service.
- Click on “Restart” from the t menu.
- Wait till the service restarts and then check if the Canon Printer offline issue is resolved.
In conclusion, “Canon Printer Offline Windows 10” is a fairly widespread bug. I hope the five solutions listed above have assisted you in fixing the problem. If the printer is still showing as offline after trying all the remedies, get in touch with Canon customer service.