Are you facing an issue with your Rockspace extender device? Don’t worry we are here in this case. On this page, you learn a few solutions to resolve the extender issue. Read this page carefully. Now, let’s directly dive or jump into the process.
Navigate Rockspace Extender Sign-In Process
- First, take out the Rockspace WiFi range extender device from the box and put the power plug of the extender in the power socket.
- Now, take the computer or laptop and attach one of them to the Rockspace WiFi range extender network.
- Next, open up Chrome and enter the default web portal of Rockspace extender re.rockspace.local in the address bar.
- Furthermore, fill in all the log-in details or information shown on the display page.
- Check the manual booklet, if you don’t know the login details.
- In the end, tap on the login button to access the rockspace extender web management page.
Execute Rockspace Extender Setup Process
There are three types of different methods to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup, try all the lower methods one by one.
By WiFi Protected Setup Way
- Initially, join an antenna to the Rockspace extender device, and plug it into a wall socket.
- After that, turn on the switch. Look at the LED and make the Rockspace extender device ready to configure.
- Make sure, your extender device must be placed closer to the router device.
- Next, push the Rockspace extender WPS button and in a short period of time punch the router WPS button.
- Now, the WPS LED starts blinking solid on both devices.
- As it means both gadgets are successfully linked with each other.
Installation On Web Browser
Consider the lower steps to do this method.
- First, take the Wi-Fi-containing device and connect it to the Rockspace extender network
- If you are using a mobile phone for the connection then make sure the mobile data must be turned off.
- Now, launch navigation of the latest version on your computer and type re.rockspace.local default web gateway.
- If the web gateway does not work then use an IP address 192.168.0.254.
- Next, on the on-screen page make an admin password and save or note down it anywhere for lateral use.
- Afterward, go to the WiFi network list and pick up the WiFi network that you want to boost
- Later, in the prompted field fill in the password and tap on connect.
- In the end, wait for a few minutes to see the ‘Extended successfully’ message on your display.
Setup Via Rockspace Application
- To begin with, on your cell phone open the Google Play Store and search for the RS application.
- Now, install that application on your phone. Make sure your cell phone must be linked with the Rockspace extender network.
- After that, open the RS application and fill in all the rockspace extender login information shown on the page after opening the app.
- Once doing this, the app will redirect you to the rockspace WiFi extender setup page soon.
- Later, follow the app’s on-screen instructions and do some common things there to do the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process.
Fix Rockspace WiFi Range Extender Setup Issues
Identify the Gap Between Extender And Router
Due to the maximum gap between these both gadgets, you can face the connection issue. To resolve this issue you will need to place your extender device closer to the router device within the range of 10 to 15 feet, not more than that.
Improve Rockspace Extender Software
First, visit the Rockspace WiFi range extender web management page. After that, you will need to look for an administration option and hit on the software upgrade option. Now, if you see the latest version of a software file then install it on your laptop or on your computer. To complete this process, you will need to restart your rockspace WiFi range extender device.
Remove Extender Configured Settings
To remove the Rockspace extender configuration settings, push the reset hole button for 8 to 10 seconds with the help of Paperclip. The reset button is located at the side or back of the extender device. By pushing the reset button, all the extender LEDs will turn off. As it means your extender is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset, re-configure your Rockspace extender device.
Rockspace Extender LEDs Colour Signs
- A stable power LED defines that the Rockspace extender device is turned on.
- Blinking power LED stays that the Rockspace extender is booting up.
- The extender is turned off if the power LED is off or not blinking.
- The WiFi/wireless security is enabled when WPS LED is solid on.
- The WPS connection is in progress if the WPS LED is blinking.
- Wireless security is disabled, if the WPS LED is off.
A stable blue signal LED determines the best connection.
Poor connection occurs when the signal LED starts blinking solid red.
Off-signal LED shows that there is no internet connection.
After the entire study of this post, all the Rockspace extender users can easily fix the extender device issue in less time by following the above solution tips. If you have any query in your mind then feel free to discuss it with our team experts.